Almega can now offer this half-day course about Swedish employment law in English!
This course will give you:
- an overlook of terms and conditions when employing – work time, notice periods, vacations and more
- knowledge of rules, limitations and rights
- review of various forms of employment
- knowledge about Swedish trade unions: why, when and how to consult with them
- sickness, parental leaves and other leaves – we show you how to manage them
- important tools for managing performance issues
Termination of employment:
- a revision of how to handle different kinds of terminations: dismissals due to personal reasons and redundancy, summary dismissal and more
There will also be time for discussion and questions!
Who is this course for?
Those working as HR managers/ specialists, or those who work with employment law matters and want to learn more about Swedish employment law
This is a half-day course
This course provides you with material you can take with you and return to for a fresh up in your everyday work life!
Members - 1000 sek excl vat/ Non members - 2500 sek excl vat.