The 2016 Swedish-Hungarian Brokerage event on October 6 offers business contacts to Swedish ICT professionals looking for potential partners in Hungary and vice versa, to ensure mutual sustainable business development and growth. Boost your business with a new network. The event is hosted by the Hungarian Embassy in Stockholm.
- State of the art in Hungarian ICT
- Short, sharp 20 minute meetings to foster effective networking
- Get to know key players offering services to companies
- Listen to successful examples of Swedish-Hungarian co-operations
- Software Development
- Startup environment
- Bilateral collaboration
- Showcase your most favourable projects, products or know-how
- Initiate contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- get latest information on the ICT business in Hungary
- present, discuss and develop new projects
Register and publish your collaboration wishes. Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in. A few days before the event you receive your meeting schedule! The event is free of charge.
09:30 - 10:00 Registration & Welcome Coffee
10:00 - 10:30 Welcome by the Vice Minister Dr László SZABÓ, Vice Minister of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
10:00 - 10:30 Ericsson's Hungarian Experience Speaker TBC
11:00 - 11:30 Sygma's Hungarian Operations Carl Vikingsson, Managing Director, Sygma Technology
11:30 - 12:00 Eurostars – an opportunity for bilateral SME development Karin Aase / Elisabeth Nielsen, VINNOVA
12:00 - 13:00 Lunch
13:00 - 15:00 Bilateral Meetings | Afternoon Session manage up to 6 B2B meetings á 20 min
15:00 - 18:00 Study Tour - Ericsson Studio.
Transportation to Kista will leave the Hungarian Embassy at 15.15 for a tour of the Ericsson Studio 16.00-16.45. Return by subway.